We sang to our office workers followed by a trip up to the both special needs schools and in between a impromptu stop at the Town Hall/Mayors Office (for which we each got a bar of chocolate and were begged to come sing on stage in one of the parks on Sunday - I think there's some uncertainty as to whether we will be appearing then!) This afternoon we went to sing and deliver shoeboxes to the 'old peoples home' and then onto the state orphanage/school where children as little as 4 live :(
Apart from a leaking tyre and icy roads we had a lovely day singing our hearts out and sharing some Christmas cheer and Swedish tradition with our Romanian friends/family/neighbours/kinsmen.
Now the Christmas feeling has really hit me and I'm falling into bed counting down the days till Mum comes on over to celebrate Christmas time with us! I can't wait.
Here's a few snaps of the day.
Lovely photos. I too am really looking forward to coming over - am a bit perturbed at the amount of stuff Im bringing - its the thought of having to lug it up the steps and down the steps at Ferihegy and then hoist it up into the train (never mind find somewhere on the train for them)but it'll get done!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a countdown, less the a month!
Xxx Hanna