On this day last year my boy turned one,
Then five days later he was gone.
On his birthday I wished he'd be
Happy, strong, to grow healthy.
Little did I know that day
The darkness that would come our way.
To steal him from me in his sleep
Horror and sadness upon me to creep.
A superman outfit ripped in two
My hero defeated of red and blue.
Those little hands and peaceful face
He filled my heart with love and grace.
I will never forget nor ever regret
The time we shared, although I've wept,
You're in my heart Bird, always on my mind.
Mama, Cristi and Iosif, forever entwined.
Beautiful, love you, Katy xxx
ReplyDeleteOh Katie, A beautiful poem for a beautiful and precious boy who enriched our lives and will always be remebered with love by his Buni. My heart goes out to you and Cristi xx xx
ReplyDeleteLovely Katie. He, beautiful little Bird, will never be forgotten. Love you! xxB.
ReplyDelete