Saturday, 15 June 2013

Z is for........ and other silly stuff

I decided to write a short lighthearted post so here is a few funny stories and photos from this week.

We were playing I spy the other day in the car and Cristi came out with "something beginning with z" I laughed and asked was he sure and yes he was adamant that his word began with a z. So after going through all the z words I could think of (none of which I could see) I gave up. "Oh mama you are so silly it is zumper, z is for zumper". Think we need to work on pronunciation a little!

My friend turned 40 last week so to celebrate she threw a party that she hoped would be fancy dress. Only a few of us dressed up but it was a great evening here are a few photos of the night.
Dressed up gang with the birthday lady

Beautiful Alex and I
 
My cutie and me
The cats have been suffering with the heat that has returned and Flowers has a new favourite place to 'chill' out - the bathroom sink. I snapped a shot last night as she had a late night drink

I leave you with my favourite flower on my balcony right now. Ooh it is so pretty!!





No comments:

Post a Comment