Saturday, 1 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all!! We had a slightly cold time stood on our balcony as the fireworks went off all around us! Watching dogs run for cover and teenagers throw firecrackers and mini fireworks any old way up the street - safety always a high priority here!! Alex was obsessed all evening asking that I promised to wake him when the storm started so he could see the lightning - and despite the best efforts of Cristi and I to explain that it was fireworks and not a storm he still shouted at the end "Wow that storm was so cool!!" Cristi just wanted to get back inside to his warm bed! However at least he made it through the fireworks last year we got outside and he turned right back around and straight back to bed!! Well Happy New Year I hope you find peace, love, happiness, laughter and strength in this coming year!





No comments:

Post a Comment