Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Grandpa has returned.

 Grandpa has come to visit and my little man could not be happier! We've been playing in the park and playing games just generally enjoying the Grandpa fun. It's so great to watch how Cristi's face lights up when Grandpa starts talking in his Donald Duck voice or whistling like a bird. Today there were many giggles as he rubbed his beard over Cristi's face. It makes it ever more apparent how much is sacrificed when you live so far from your family, so, it is great to be able to spend some time together. 

Today I took dad to the institution and I thought (seeing as dad brought me a camera to replace the dud one I had) that I should show you through pictures how that visit went. So while we were at work today...................

 
The boys prepared the feed for tomorrow for....
The piggy piglets......
While we hauled water up from the well
Some of them just stood around playing ball and looking pretty


We weren't the only ones working hard, I came home to find Cristi earning his crust too driving the forklift........




No comments:

Post a Comment