Thursday, 23 May 2013

Beauty in the rain

Well we got a bit of the good old British weather here the last couple of days - in that it has not stopped raining! Yes many people have been laughing at me in my wellies. I mean why would I want to choose practicality over fashion it's such a ridiculous notion. Jeez! However, it has been nice to have some cooler weather and the parched earth has certainly been crying out for this watering. Rather than complain I've been enjoying the simple beauty that is all around this town and attempting (although badly as I only had my phone and not my camera) to capture it a little.

Raindrop on rosebud (@ the Bjork house)
A short stop to feed a hungry horse and ease stiffened legs
Dampened roadside poppies

A stroll in the rain trying to sell strawberries

Free range hens

Grapes beginning to grow



No comments:

Post a Comment