Friday, 30 August 2013

TGIFriday!!

What a crazy week it has been! The mornings have been filled with various things and the afternoons have been taken up working with the 16 kids from the foundations family homes. Let me say it has not been a walk in the park having them altogether every afternoon! Although, I have had a great time with a few of them, plus today Court and I took a few of them on a walk and that was a lovely way to round off the week. I am thankful however that tomorrow is a free day. I feel I need a rest!!
Joyful ones

I was painting the girls nails and of course the boys wanted some funky lightning bolts on their nails - much to the dismay of the workers! But how can one refuse this joy?!!

curly haired beauties

"Katie take a picture of me too - look how good my smile is" Oh Claudiu - this boy makes me smile!


So excited to hold a kitten

as of course was Alex

A moment to relax

Love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment