Monday, 17 May 2010

Planes and Automobiles.




We went to the airport in the city to pick up Court and her sisters today. It was the tiniest airport I've ever been to and just had one plane. Hence the reason we didn't notice it and drove 30km past it oops!! When we got there Kiki said to me "mama I told you I saw it I told you I saw the planes". He actually had, but he said look at the planes then looked in the air so I was busy looking up and didn't notice that we were driving past the little airport - DOH!
Even though we didn't get to see their plane land he was still oh so excited to be there. It's the first time he's seen a plane on the ground and not just as 2 white lines in the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment