Friday, 26 November 2010
Is it snowing??
"I'm not sleeping you know cause I have to see when the snowing is coming" So Cristi is still awake.......the reason I hear you ask? He keeps poking his head out the door asking "is it snowing?" No I reply it's not not yet. He can't cope with the fact that he's heard its been snowing in Sweden and Scotland. Plus the last two days the temps have dropped and someone told him it might snow tomorrow. I think he might be waking up tired and disappointed! But it did make me laugh that he's now switched from Romanian to asking in English - like that might make the snow come quicker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can have the snow from here with pleasure
ReplyDeleteHaha, fun! Well its crazy with all the snow that has come the last 24 hours.. Wish I could have you both here! Give him a big hug from me! xxx /Hanna
ReplyDelete