Sunday, 11 December 2011

Branch Cutting

Yesterday I wrote that I looked forward to today and it was just what I needed. A tidy house started to be decorated, Christmas cards made, relaxing fun time with my boy and a trip to the forest with our friends to select a branch for our kitchen. Last year we started this tradition to help Court feel a little less homesick. Unfortunately we can't go Christmas tree cutting like those Coloradan's so a Romanian forest branch has to do!! It was a sunny cold day and we took a little trek through the local forest to find the perfect branch to bring home. Then home for hot chocolate, pepperkaka and decorating. Here are a few moments from the day. I hope you managed to find a few moments to relax and enjoy this lovely Sunday too.

Searching for the perfect branch

Björk Family Branch

Our little branch

"Hmm I think we chose well!"

Friends

The finished ensemble

No comments:

Post a Comment