Saturday, 10 December 2011

December so far....

Oh my is it really the 10th December already? In fact it is in 10 minutes the 11th. How does time go so quickly? The clock ticks and turns and winds time away from us so ferociously I don't have time to do all those Christmas crafts I had planned for Cristi. December madness has indeed struck our little Romanian/Swedish/American/British community. Running round on tired legs we prepare packages and parties for our projects and children of varying ages. Our own little Santa's workshop.

Christmas crafts and present making by the children at the special needs school. Holding babies. Christmas lights. Depot work. Christmas boxes. Fika. Christmas music. Singing practice for Lucia. Holding some more. Hide and seek in the dark. Advent calendars. Baking. More music. More singing. More loving. Laughing. Fika. Babies. Boys. Joy. Laughter. Tiredness. Full days. Waiting for tomorrow. A free day. Pancakes. Decorating. Card making and branch cutting. A new tradition with my friends. My family. I love December. I love Sundays. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Here are a couple of Cristi's favourite moments from the past 10 days.

La Multi Ani Romania - Dec 1st Romania's national day. 
   



Loving the advent calendar Buni!
Dec 6 - Slippers left out for Mos Nicolae/Micolas (depending on where you are from). Cristi's letter read "Mos Micolas, Thank you for my present I would like sweets and gloves. Cristi" He left him a lollipop - a compromise from the big plate of cookies he had wanted to put out.

No comments:

Post a Comment