I know I go through phases of being lax in my blogging but this time the excuse is genuine. I know many of you know already but for those who don't here's a mini recap as to why I have not had the time to sit down and write till now.
I had been working in the hospital with baby Iosif for 5 months visiting as many days as I could. Unfortunately he was not thriving or really growing and at 9 months was still the size of a newborn and had made no developmental progress. He stared into space and was so stiff that all he did was lie in his bed and cry. After writing my last blog I started filling out papers to take baby Iosif into foster care and to my absolute joy three weeks later he came home with us.
He has been with us now for a little over two months and it has been a crazy but great adjustment. He is eating and growing and thriving so much more than his previous 9 months had seen. We have a long road ahead and he needs a lot of love, patience and physical therapy but I am encouraged by the little progress he has made already.
Cristi loves having a little brother and is very attentive to him and his cries, he loves to help by holding and rocking him and LOVES to sing Justin Beiber to him. Mum and dad have both been out here visitng in the time that Iosif has been with us which has been great for us all.
I am thankful and lucky to have such encouraging and supportive family and friends and I wanted to thank you and show you a few photos of the last couple of months of our lives.
| Family photo with Grandpa |
| Chilling in the car |
| Out for a walk |
| Meeting the gang |
| Snooze time |
| Iosif sandwich |
| Cristi's 9th superhero birthday |
| Sipping lemonade |
| Dining out - we chose not to sit directly under the car dangling from the ceiling! |
| Family photo with Buni |
Wow! So exciting to read about your life and your kids! I wish you all the best!!
ReplyDelete