Saturday, 25 January 2014

Visit from the Family & Birthday Fun

What a great week we had last week! I have not been to Scotland for almost 3 years and my brother and his family have never visited here before, but seeing as I was turning 30 they made the trip over. It was so lovely to have them here and watch our children play together - I have longed for that for what seems like forever. We had a fantastic time pampering ourselves with a weekend trip to a spa hotel and enjoyed the warm weather with walks in the forest and around our town. Matthew followed Cristi around like a personal fan and Lucy trotted around after Flowers "meow" was a common sound from her lips! Ah it was so lovely finally meeting Lucy and reconnecting with my brother, sister in law and nephew! (You too mum but I see you more often!) Laughter, love, hugs and enjoyment! I couldn't have wished for a better birthday week! Here are a few pics to share with you.
Building a tower with your cousin is the best fun ever!

Fish face

Beautiful - altogether finally :)

Oradea at night

Blowing out my candles

Love this!

Family pool shot

Tickle fight = laughter, happiness & smiles

Forest walk

Look at their little faces - ah squidge!! Love these 3!

Family Forest shot

Party fun! Marghita family + Scotland family! BEST PARTY EVER!!

PJ Party - Buni/Granny and her Grandchildren :)

No comments:

Post a Comment