Oh Valentines Day or LOVE DAY as it is known in our house. We love "love day"! Cristi woke up singing our favourite (dance around the living room) tune of the moment
'Love is on the radio' which made me smile as I was in the kitchen preparing our happy love pancake breakfast. What a lovely love filled day we have had together and with our friends. Happy Love Day to you all! I hope your day has been blessed with a little extra love too.
 |
| Breakfast with my boy |
 |
| New game - fun but I did not think through that mess! |
 |
| Flowers for me - what a sweet boy I have! |
 |
| Fika with friends - mini cheesecake yumminess |
 |
| Best buds |
 |
| Smiling beauty - ooh I love this little guy! |
 |
| Family dinner fun time |
 |
| Cinnamon buns & fried eggs |
 |
| Goofing around |
 |
| Fancy dress time |
 |
| Mmmmm can we say hip hop/railway urchin poser?! |
 |
| Family shot :) |
A short clip of the little dance show the boys put on for Court and I. We had a couple of crazy and hyped up boys on our hands :) I guess sweetly iced cinnamon buns and coke floats will do that to a child!
No comments:
Post a Comment