Monday, 15 March 2010

Our Weekend.

Our friends stayed over on Saturday night and yesterday was a perfect Sunday. Pancakes for breakfast (with a firework candle of course), bike riding in the park, a home cooked meal followed by a nap, a bike ride (again) this time to the train tracks to ride through the puddles and watch the sun set and home to bed early - all snuggled up and warm. So here's a glimpse of our day (just click on the link below)......hope you all had a lovely Sunday too?!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=400288&id=593445192&l=ad66e1b459

I'm not sure why I'm so rubbish at pasting web links (even the insert link button here doesn't work for me?) so you'll have to copy and paste it yourself! sorry :)

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a lot of fun! Do miss our eavning fikas! Keep on updating, really great idea to start this blog. I love it! :)
    xxx Hanna

    ReplyDelete