| The castle - sadly it was closed but it was cool to look at from the outside |
| Group shoot |
| The birthplace and home of Ady Endre |
| Kite flying team work |
| A happy boy enjoying springtime sun |
| Walks in the park with the girls |
| Mask making with his friends |
| A protest in the park for water. A protest int he park here in our town??? What? Not a common occurrence for here I must say! |
| "A drop of water is more valuable than a sack of gold to a thirsty man" - well said girls!! |
| "Mama come look. I found a knife out in the dirt. Can I keep it?" - Oh my did he find a knife!! And no he did not get to keep it! |
| Spring is here it is official! The ice cream stand in town is open. The first of many I am sure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment