Monday, 7 April 2014

1 more sleep.....

"I can't believe tomorrow we go to Scotland, I am so happy". This is what Cristi said to me today. I am super excited too and a little shocked that 1 more sleep is upon us. Today has been very stressful trying to sort out all those last minute things that seem to pile up and pack the last things that seem to not fit in the suitcase. Now all the cases are packed and I can relax and get some much needed sleep before our journey tomorrow. Here's a little of how we spent our last day.
My lovely packing/cleaning helpers - sewing and taping up the many holes in my bags

We said cheerio to many people today including his homework tutor - a wonderful lady who has made schoolwork a little easier and better understood

Many Jedi sword fights were had today (boys and their sticks!) although here it seems both our Jedi's have fallen 

A last gyro lunch

We went to see how our cats were settling into their new home. Flowers is of course loving the new digs and garden to play in. Domino is still hiding under the furniture - I had a sad boy who didn't get to give his cat a last goodbye hug :(
A late night play date in the park 

Love you my beautiful friends x

No comments:

Post a Comment