Friday, 4 April 2014

4 more sleeps....

It's only 4 more sleeps until we are Scotland bound. It has been 3 years since I was there and it will be the first time Cristi has been. We are both very excited especially Cristi who wishes we were leaving tomorrow. I'm glad for those few more sleeps though, because I really need a little more time to pack. In between packing we've been trying to get as much quality time in with our family of friends here. Here's a glimpse of our '4 more sleeps' day :)
Enjoying a morning pretzel in the park

The storks are back :)

A little Friday market shopping

Fresh strawberries

Enjoying our country living

One last hug with our cats before they went to their new home. Many tears were shed tonight at bed time :(

Some go-kart fun

Best buddy loving

Hanging out with friends at the club
Here's a little clip of the boys enjoying some garden racing craziness :)


         

No comments:

Post a Comment