Sunday, 6 April 2014

2 more sleeps.....

Oh there has been so much sorting and packing today! I am exhausted and still not finished :( However, we have had fun in between hanging out with our old friends who are visiting. Cristi and I have loved being together with our old Marghita gang. It feels so normal to all be here together even though I am packing to leave and they no longer live here. We have made many fun memories together over the years :) But, I am ready to make some new memories with family and friends in Scotland.........only 2 more sleeps!!!!!!
Pizza lunch date

Friends together again. So nice that they pick up where they left off after 8 months.

"We're so cool!"

Fika time! Pufuleti L-R: Strawberry flavour, pizza flavour (tasted more like pizza than the actual pizza we had for lunch did!), and cocoa flavour. Yes, they were disgusting! 

Fika friendship: Us & our boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment