Hi Katie and Kiki, I found you at last! This is a good idea to blog it. I love your pics they are amazing I said to your mum that you should have an exhibition to raise money. By the way your mum is a great hostess, she plays a mean game of Humbug etc. I think she a secret swat!! Please keep up the blogging and all your good work. Live Love and Look after yourself. Rachel
lovely photos - wish Id been there again!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie and Kiki, I found you at last! This is a good idea to blog it. I love your pics they are amazing I said to your mum that you should have an exhibition to raise money. By the way your mum is a great hostess, she plays a mean game of Humbug etc. I think she a secret swat!! Please keep up the blogging and all your good work.
ReplyDeleteLive Love and Look after yourself.
Rachel