Monday, 15 February 2010

Weekend away

Court, Martin, Jonte, Laz, Kiki & I spent the weekend away up in the snow covered mountains. Days spent sledding and chilling. Walking on the slopes and then running inside relaxing in our Pj's drinking hot cocoa and reading books or playing games. Nights sat round the fire (inside) roasting hot dogs soaking in the atmosphere.

AMAZING weekend! Just what we needed - time with our boys, time to think, time to sleep, time to enjoy each other as I said AMAZING. Didn't want to come back but reality checks in so we're home and back to work. Oh well it wouldn't have been so good if that's how we always lived.......or??

So I just got my hands on this video and thought I'd add it. Laz and I going downhill and over the jump the boys had made and getting an extremely bruised butt cheek in the process!! the fun of sledding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment